Последователи

понеделник, 30 септември 2013 г.

Halloween

Hello everybody !
Soon will be Halloween and sure lot of you will prepare some cards for this case. So , don't be surprised from our theme in My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps " Halloween"
Dark nights, horrible custumes, ghosts....You can use all what you think for suitable for this case.Make your spooky card and  join us :)
In a lot of projects for Halloween we see pumpkins, orange colors, ghosts...but I wanted my card to be little bit different , that's why I choose one not typical color -purple and even my digi is not exactly with ghosts :D
But I think the black color in my card is enough strong accent :)
Here is my inspiation for all of you :



Thanks for visiting !

 Lovely week for all :)


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар